The ENT UK Foundation is seeking donations to fulfill its objectives and further the development and achievements of our specialty.
Donations will enable the growth of the specialty through facilitating global innovation, education and learning in ENT practice. For example, donations have been used to support the next generation of surgeons by subsidising a number of courses, including simulation courses such as the Emergency Surgical Safety Course (ESC) and the Paediatric ENT Skills Course (PESC).
You can donate to the ENT UK Foundation through a number of mechanisms:
- Online giving (form below): Gift Aid or simple donation
- PAYE giving
- Donations of shares and stocks
- Legacy donations
If you are interested in donating through any of the means above (excl. online giving), please contact the General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Giving Machine
Members who do their shopping online are invited to raise money for ENT UK by shopping through a website called The Giving Machine.
The site gives access to all the main online stores whilst, by selecting ENT UK a percentage of all sales will be forwarded to our Association! Shops include Amazon, John Lewis, Mothercare, M&S and many more!
It only takes a few minutes to register on the Giving Machine website, and then you can start shopping.
ENT UK Needs Your Support
ENT UK is the national representative body for Ear, Nose and Throat surgeons in the UK. The organisation seeks to advance the interests of ENT surgeons and their patients by enhancing education, training and research within the discipline. As a registered charity (No 213352), ENT UK is independent of the NHS, and relies solely on charitable support to fund the development of these activities.
Donations, legacies and grant-giving trusts provide a vital source of income, which enables us to fund some of the following activities:
- Establish research grants for trainees and specialists within the discipline.
- Provide assistance with travel for educational or training purposes.
- Enable overseas trainees and specialists to spend time in a UK department to advance their knowledge of the specialty.
- Enable UK ENT surgeons to undertake humanitarian or educational activities in other countries.
- To fund University Chairs in the discipline.
- To create eponymous lectureships.
- To promote scholarly work within all areas of Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery and its related disciplines.
ENT UK is extremely gratefully to all charitable donors and sponsors - without your support we would be unable to continue our work.