BSFPS TRAVELLING FELLOWSHIP SCHEME (2023)
Are you a senior UK trainee in Otolaryngology with a passion for Facial Plastic Surgery? We are thrilled to introduce the British Society of Facial Plastic Surgery (BSFPS) Travelling Fellowship Scheme, generously funded by Karl Storz Endoscopy U.K. Ltd. This exclusive programme offers TWO coveted positions that could be the stepping stone to your success in the field.
Why Choose the BSFPS Travelling Fellowship Scheme?
- Expert Guidance: Excellent opportunity to work alongside consultants and mentors who are renowned for their expertise and contribution to the field. Benefit from their wealth of knowledge and learn from the very best.
- Tailored Curriculum: Enjoy the flexibility of self-arranged visits to prestigious Fellowship Centres across the UK to create a personalised experience that aligns with your interests.
- Financial Support: Thanks to the generous sponsorship from Karl Storz Endoscopy U.K. Ltd., we offer two fellowship positions, each accompanied by £1000 to assist with your expenses.
- Career Enhancement: The completion of the fellowship will not only expand your skills but also boost your professional profile. Present your fellowship experience at the BSFPS annual meeting and showcase your growth and achievements to your peers.
Fellowship Centres and Consultants:
- London – Prof A D’Souza, Mr A Joshi
- London – Prof H. Saleh, Prof P Andrews
- Southeast – Mr A Rokade
- Midlands – Miss N Ashraf
- Northwest – Prof R Bhalla/ Miss S Khwaja/ Mr B Ranganathan
- Yorkshire – Mr U Raghavan
- Scotland West – Mr N Calder/ Mr S Okhovat / Mr N Balaji
- Ms Nadia Ashraf
- Mr Ashok Rokade
To be considered for this prestigious opportunity, you must possess a UK CCT in Otolaryngology or be within six months of achieving this milestone. The selected fellows will be required to liaise directly with the consultants at their chosen Fellowship Centres to arrange their visits. Commence your fellowship before the end of 2023 and complete all placements by October 2024.
For Further Information, please contact: Mr Ashok Rokade at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr Natarajan Balaji at: email@example.com
Your application should include:
- Comprehensive CV
- A 250-word description outlining your evidence of commitment to Facial Plastic Surgery and why you aspire to complete the Fellowship Programme.
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Monday 31st July 2023