Audiology Day at BACO 2023
For the first time, BACO is excited to announce that we will be hosting a dedicated Audiology Day on Friday 17th February 2023 at BACO 2023.
We hope that by running this event, we will be able to welcome a larger number of Audiologists to BACO, to share and contribute their experience and expertise with other Audiologists, as well as with those working within the ENT specialty.
The Audiology Day will run from 11:15am – 5.30pm, and will offer an exciting programme consisting of insightful lectures from experts within the field, and engaging case discussions.
What can I expect within the programme?
The Audiology Day programme has been kindly organised by the BAA.
Bringing an exciting start to the day by highlighting recent advances within Audiology, Professor Kevin Munro will present a talk on ‘Audiology State of the Nation’.
This will be followed by various talks on clinical advances, including talks by Dr Gabrielle Saunders, Dr Veronica Kennedy, and Professor Christopher Degg, who will be addressing issues such as:
- Technological advances within Audiology and whether these are compatible with patient-centred care
- Advances in research and guidance for tinnitus
- Is the caloric dead in a world of vHIT and VEMP?
For the remainder of the afternoon, talks will focus on service innovation transformations, by Lucy Dalton, Adam Beckman, Beverly Soden and Matthew Evans.
Topics will include:
- MDT approach to managing ear disease in patients with learning disabilities
- Cloud-based hearing aid follow-up
- Integrated audiology pathway from first point of contact in primary care
- National wax management pathway in Wales
To secure your place at The Audiology Day, just purchase your ticket as normal via our website. Here you will be able to select the ticket which is relevant to your grade.
If you have any questions about The Audiology Day, please contact: email@example.com
We can’t wait to see you there!