'BACO INTERNATIONAL 2023' Official Event App
How do I download the BACO event app?
Within the two weeks before the conference begins, you will be sent a booking confirmation email which will include a link to the official event app. However, you can also find the app within the App Store/Play Store by simply searching: 'BACO International 2023'
iOs download link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/baco-international-2023/id1663774336
Andoid download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eventscase.baco2023
Please note: you will not be able to access the app until you have been sent the email mentioned above, with your booking confirmation and log-in details for the app.
Using the BACO event app to access the conference on-the-day
The booking confirmation email you will receive within the two weeks preceeding the conference will include your QR sode. Your QR sode can also be found in the event app. All you need to do is show your QR code at the registration desk and we will help you print your attendee badge.
Why should I download the BACO event app?
We strongly recommend downloading the event app. Through the app you will be able to:
- View the full, detailed programme, including all session descriptions, speaker names and biographies.
- Receive helpful notifications about sessions which are taking place as well as social events (including the Meet the Sponsors evening on Wednesday 15th February and the BACO Networking Evening on Thursday 16th February)
- Take part in our prize draw based on the number of exhibitors you have engaged with. Further information here.
- Leave helpful session feedback which helps us to improve on future BACOs!
- Interact with other delegates