The ENT UK Spring Meeting is a key event in our calendar with the inauguration of the new President of ENT UK. The day features an array of talks from industry leading professionals in the field of ENT.
The meeting will take place on Friday 8 April at the Royal College of Surgeons.
The conference will also be livestreamed, allowing delegates to choose between watching virtually or attending in person at the Royal College of Surgeons in London.
- 4 CPD points will be given to physical attendees
- For livestream attendees 4 CPD points will be allocated only if the attendee has watched 100% of the Spring Meeting. The CPD points will not be allocated if you have watched less than 100%.
Please bear in mind that we do not accept on site registrations for this meeting. All bookings will have to be done prior to the day of the meeting.
Registration are closing on Tuesday 5 April 2022.
The discussions will revolve around various topics of interest in the ENT field, among which:
- Sustainable healthcare in ENT with Prof. Mahmood Bhutta
- Trans orbital approaches to the Skull Base with Prof. Darlene Lubbe
- Transoral microsurgery of advanced tumours of the larynx with Prof. Dr. Manuel Bernal Sprekelsen
- Celebrating diversity in ENT
The registrations have now ended.
4 CPD points will be allocated only if the attendee has watched 100% of the Spring Meeting. The CPD points will not be allocated if you have watched less than 100%.
To become an ENT UK member you can apply by following THIS LINK.
If you have any questions about the ENT UK Membership options please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All ENT UK Members can attend the Annual General Meeting, taking place from 15:40 until 16:40 on the day. Members are welcome to attend the AGM in person at the Royal College of Surgeons or via livestream on Zoom .
Registrations for the AGM have now ended.
Articles of Association
The abstract submissions where for the BOARS section of the programme. Abstracts were submitted on any subject of research in otorhinolaryngology or the allied sciences.
Presentation day: Friday 8th April 2021
Please note, if you are invited to present an oral or poster abstract you must attend the physical event. You will not be able to present virtually.
If you have any issues or queries please contact: email@example.com