It’s finally here: ENT UK’s new website launched today!
After months of hard work, the big moment has finally arrived, and we have now launched the brand new ENT UK website! The new site is a major overhaul of the previous version, featuring improved design, usability and functionality.
- Enhanced members’ area: the members’ area is now fully integrated with our CRM, meaning users can download invoices, monitor events and abstracts, manage their profiles and upload documents, to name a few of the advantages.
- Improved usability: the new site is more user-friendly and simpler to navigate – not to mention easier on the eye – resulting in a much-improved user experience.
- Simpler, more effective site structure: the simpler structure allows users to more easily find what they are looking for.
- Upgraded patients’ area: the ‘Public and patients’ section of the website is more prominent than previously, which will help us fulfill our remit to provide the public with high-quality information as this resource continues to be developed.
- Improved search function: the new website’s search function allows users to better navigate our growing library of first-rate resources.
- Future-proof design: the website will be able to continue developing in line with members' needs.
All members should receive an email today, Tuesday 15 March, containing details about the site and instructions on how to log in – so make sure you check your inbox. We would appreciate any feedback you have on the new website, so if you have any thoughts or comments, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.