We are pleased to announce that applicants are invited to apply to the ENT UK Foundation Travelling BACO 2023 Fellowships programme. This programme has been established to help ease the financial burden of attendance for those delegates who most need it and help establish our international links. Successful applicants will receive free three-day registration for BACO 23 and a ticket to the BACO Networking Evening, plus £750 towards travel and expenses. Applicants will be selected by members of the ENT UK Foundation Committee and the ENT UK Education and Training Committee. There will only be a small number of available Fellowships and we expect successful applicants to help us foster ongoing international links on their return.
Applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be living and working in HINARI A or HINARI B country
- Be a trainee within their country or specialist/consultant within 10 years of appointment
- Demonstrate in their application that they have taken an active role in local service OR education development (for example, helped set up and run a training course, organise a teaching programme, help to introduce a new service etc..)
Applicants must apply online and:
- Submit a statement, not more than 200 words, outlining why they feel they should receive the fellowship and how they will benefit from the travelling fellowship
- Submit a brief CV (up to 3 pages long)
- Provide letters of support/recommendation from two senior colleagues with whom the applicant has worked with; one should be from the applicant’s Head of Department or Training Programme Lead
ENT UK will be accepting up to 50 applications for consideration. The deadline for applications is Friday 19 August at 5pm or before this date if we reach the maximum number of applications before this.
Successful applicants will need to provide proof that flights have been booked and any visa application has been confirmed before the funds are released.
Successful candidates are expected to become an ENT UK member and retain membership for 3 years.
Checks will be made to ensure that successful applicants do live and work in an eligible country.
If you have any enquiries please contact email@example.com